Wednesday, June 11, 2008

2010 Dark Haired Actresses

shabby.

This first day of trial does not give me an impression of the accused: pathetic.

Even before answering the first question of the president of the court, Patrick James asked to make a statement: I know it's hard for the family of Natasha, I do not ask them to forgive me but I ask forgiveness. I do not know about other members of my family, but for my part, if not ask me to forgive him, I will not answer him.

This statement, he repeated to the end of his interrogation.

During this first interrogation, he acknowledges that he has violated Natasha for years, using manipulation, blackmail, threats, etc. ... These confessions Assize Court is not a surprise to us, since we knew he had done during the trial. We learn

still horrible details about his way of "treating" Natasha.

It was therefore believed to Natasha that she had genital herpes and the only cure was to practice fellatio, sodomy and other horrors that Patrick James loved
certainly do with very very young little girls. I said that Natasha was a virgin before you know this pervert.

Presumably Natasha was naive, was the case. But I note that Patrick James a champion of manipulation. Several people, including her best friend Natasha, have completely believed in the alleged sex therapy.

We also learn that the first stick of James breaks when the door blows to the head of Natasha, also breaking his finger as it tries to protect itself (and I guess she cries Patrick stops, please stop, please do not) the first stick broke do not slow down, he picks up another, bigger, at which time, Natasha is down and he continues to hit exclusively to the head, snatching a part of the skull. Still in


During this first interrogation, Patrick James lost in his lies and very bad posture is saved by his lawyer that cutting the Chair, request an adjournment on the grounds that jurors are tired.

A little debate is organized and even if the jurors did not look tired at all, it is decided a suspension beneficial to Patrick James because at the resumption of the questioning, he does not remember virtually nothing.

During this first day, James did not once looked at us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment