Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Can Toddlers Have Genital Warts?

Third day of trial.

During the third day, we hear various witnesses, including relatives of Natasha and Patrick James. Two testimonies

I was particularly marked:

First, he's best friend Natasha, almost his sister, "she said. I had the horrible feeling that Natasha was not part of his concerns, I felt terrible that his testimony did not reflect the truth.

I learn that she knew of the mouth of Patrick James that Natasha suffered this strange sex therapy. I'm surprised that it is naive for believing that Natacha need sex to cure a disease. I leave the room until the end of his testimony, I could no longer feel a certain betrayal of Natasha.

The second testimony struck me is that of F. the only boy that Natasha had loved the boy most honest. We hear testimony unusual, full of emotion that only reflects the sincerity and truth.

We have tears in their eyes.

A lawyer stands up to the end of his testimony to make a comment: I saw thousands of witnesses in my career, but this is the first time I see this as a witness, who could speak without hatred and without fear and with great dignity.

F. Personally, I thank you for having known Natasha, the only moments of happiness she had experienced was with you.

During this third day Patrick James finally looked at us, I can see his eyes. But it does not concern us, it looks best friend Natasha who is in the axis, a little more impressive this young girl who has trouble telling the truth. I understand better why she would not testify, the president sending a policeman to move it anyway.

James continues to manipulate his world.

I bring that item so that there is no dispute: In this article, I intend to demonstrate that M. is embarrassed to give his testimony. She had initially refused to testify, and when she gives his testimony, James secures virtually look, and I guess that's to intimidate, not to support it. These are my impressions as I describe above and it is not an assertion. But I can say with great certainty that I felt (it's still a feeling) that truth is not extended. The debate is over for me, about my impressions of the testimony. Dimrost, if you have other things to bring, I do not understand that you do not bring to the court of assizes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment