Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Does Cervical Mucus Come

James and we, the family, have won the case, justice has lost.

Patrick James, rapist and murderer (judicial truth) is sentenced to 21 years in prison. In that case, James is well recognized as a rapist and a murderer. Nobody disputes that. The Advocate General had requested 25 years in prison, jurors decided he would be sentenced to 21 years in prison taking as a mitigating circumstance the fact that he had no criminal record.

For this trial, James has been a godsend as we have witnessed the birth of a recidivist. Only time will tell, of course, but the day of the relapse I will be there to point out that I had warned.

Gentlemen perverts, do not take this decision as a signal to get you to violate every girl you meet, I warn you that, in general, rape followed by murder is punished more severely.

To reassure us, we are told that this is the most serious sentence imposed this year in the district of Brussels. What was crimes before this year?

We came as calmly as possible at the trial, showing trust in justice. I do not regret, despite the insults on Natacha we were forced to listen. I have no regrets, in fact, only one thing: We are in Belgium and not in a democratic country that punishes rapists or murderers, or both, in this case.

Patrick James rubs his hands, his successful handling of the trial (this guy is an ace, I admire him for that), he comes out with only a minor setback that is its short stay in prison. Attention, girls, one day it will come out very soon. Keep your legs together.

As for the Belgian court, when I need her, I will be helpful: I will not call.

But it is true that in a society where we are told if a simple trick to sleep is a rape, we should pursue millions of people. So this company will be constituted as rape, and we therefore ask that represent the people to defend. We're all son of bitches??


PS I am disappointed with the outcome. You noticed?

0 comments:

Post a Comment